Friday, November 19, 2010

tumbling all along.. pt.2


*I knew it;
* they still don't get it;
* they still don't understand me;
* they are still ignoring me...
*

* I have tried to make it simple;
* because I really thought it would be possible;
* I'm literally throwing everything down on the line;
* All they have to do is connect the dots to decipher what truly lies.
*

* I know at times I'm naggy;
* I guess you can call it my hobby;
* To irritate some people ....
* to lessen my temper, you can check my poll. :D
*

* Whenever people neglect and set aside my opinions;
* I always run to my Best-est minions;
* they always know what to do,
* though they seldom talk, because they're laughing ! it's true !!
*

* I never ran out of questions;
* I love raising them up during educational discussions;
* And now I will tell you my greatest obsessions;
* Pandas, Mangas and Inuman Sessions.
*

* I love to cook;
* but not because I want to be a cook;
* you are lucky if you will be one of the few;
* who can taste my dish, coz it's a labor of love for you.
*

* I'm fond of writing simply;
* because it requires no work for me;
* Writing is the job I want to have;
* because when I write... I love.
*

* I am proud to be called an Activist;
* because I want to wake the passivists;
* The reason why I'm fighting today;
* is because I dream for a Real Freedom Someday.
*

* My dream is to have a simple life;
* and that is the reason why I strive;
* I hope someday people would really get me;
* I hope someday... you and me would REALLY be free.
*

-koy

No comments:

Post a Comment