Friday, November 19, 2010

tumbling all along.. pt.1


* they never understood me;
* they never did
* coz they never tried
* and never found the will or reasons why..
*
*
* they have their opinion;
* so they neglect mine.
* sometimes they’ll ask “what do you think?”
* but when I answered, it seems my opinion is FINED.
*
*
* while they got FREEDOM of EXPRESSION;
* I only got a little time and lots of repression.
* I always listen to their stories;
* but no ones there to listen to mine.
*
*
* I never liked simultaneous talking;
* because, I am very fond of listening.
* I love to listen to peoples stories, but just like you;
* I’m deaf to work, chores, tasks and everything that’s tiring.
*
*
* I love balloons, I really do;
* Especially RED, YELLOW and BLUE.
* people tell me that my words are harsh, I know that.
* but I’m trying my best to be tactful, it’s a working progress, you know that.
*
* I’m so Happy-go-lucky;
* but I don’t like Inequality.
* I don’t like to be treated like the rest;
* because the rest settle for second best.
*
*
* I know by now I should be ending my poem;
* coz, it seems so long, it’s tiring me so;
* If this poem until now means nothing to you,
* perhaps you’re one of those, who don’t understand me too…

-koy-

No comments:

Post a Comment